NPCRC Earning Street Cred Among Candidates, Causes
Just six weeks post-launch, the National Progressive Campaign Resource Center has earned these endorsements from candidates and organizations:
- Aaron Godfrey, Democrat, candidate for U.S. House of Representatives, Ohio District 16
- Bryson Jones, candidate for North Carolina General Assembly, District 79
- Chris Benton, candidate for State House Representative, Georgia District 131
- David Wilson Brown, Democrat, candidate for 10th Congressional District, NC
- Jack Love, candidate for State House Representative, Nevada District 3
- Mike Weber, Executive Director, America Drafts Garcetti for President
- Rebecca Bell-Meterereau, candidate for Texas House of Representatives, District 45
- Ted Victor, Democrat, candidate for Commissioner, Pembroke Pines City Commission, District 1, FL
- Tristan Rader, Council Member at Large, Lakewood City Council, Ohio
- Cuyahoga County Progressive Caucus, Cleveland, Ohio
- Dr. Ken Frisof, health care activist and progressive leader, Cleveland, Ohio
- Doctors Organized for Health Care Solutions, Shaker Heights, Ohio
I'm proud of the progress we've made together in such a short period of time! Thank you for your financial support to this nonprofit and your referrals to progressive candidates and causes around the country!
There are, of course, thousands more opportunities for us to help progressive Democratic candidates get elected.
In a perfect world, we'd be able to reach candidates in all 7,383 state house and down-ballot races in the country. But, at this early juncture, we don't yet have the staff to do that.
That's where you come in. (No, I'm not asking you to make hundreds of calls though, if you wanted to, I wouldn't stop you!)
Here's my far more reasonable "ask"...
If you have three friends who support progressive Democratic candidates, just forward this email to them with a note suggesting they join our mailing list at www.progressivecampaign.org and tell their favorite candidates about us.
By doing this simple step, you'll speed delivery of free strategic campaign support to thousands of candidates who value it!
We're still in the launch phase and I deeply appreciate your support, suggestions and energy.
Thank so much!
Jay Sherman, Executive Director